My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

DT Call Challenge . . . Texture

 for Creative Expressions!

 

Here is the texture card I have designed for th DT Challenge:





I decided to use the lovely heart stamp by IndigoBlu and use the Flitter Glu by the same company, this is a Glu which you can use for gilding flakes:




I started by scoring the pale gold card in diagonal lines on my Hougie board. I then embossed so core card and sanded this to create depth in the texture. Glues and trimmed this as below:


The I stamped the image onto cream card following the instructions from IndigoBu. I used autumn gilding flakes to cover the heart stamp, trimmed around and matted onto gold woven paper.


I die cut some pale flower paper using Edgeabilities dies and lined this up with the pattern below useing foam pads to create depth.



Resulting in the finished card which looks pretty and has lots of different textures. Perfect for anniversaries or Valentine's Day
 :)



www.magentasnowflake.com


No comments: