My Lovely Followers

Sunday 28 August 2016

Back to School Challenge DT Card using Crafts and Me stamp

Hello and Welcome!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Back to School! The digi stamp I used is from Crafts and Me and is called Book Worm Fairy. Such a beautifully detailed and gorgeous stamp. Here is my card . . .   



I chose a background paper that had letters on it - a bit schooly and then matched my Promarkers, papers, paper clips and card candi to match. I die cut some folder tabs and cut out a strip of stars, with a red paper underneath to add some intrest to the card. Decorative elements that make me think of school. I coloured the image with Pro-Markers and added glitter to the fairies wings for some extra magic.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Words/Numbers (words from the book)

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: