My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Mama Elephant - Bear Hugs Anniversary Card

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made for my parents anniversary. I used distress inks and water to create the galaxy / night time starry background and the Bear Hugs stamps from Mama Elephant for the stamped image.
 

I love blending inks and using a toothbrush to flick water onto the card to make a night sky - so much fun and a really pretty way to make your own background papers. I also Spritzed the background in a shimmery silver to make it more magical. To finish I added die cut and stamped letters, the cute bears and the little moon - tied to the letters with cotton.

I have entered this card in the following challenges : 
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp for August
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes Aug Challenge
613 Avenue Create - Aug Challenge Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous anniversary card. I love the starry sky you have created. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 31 Use a Digi or a Stamp. Hugs Jackie DT

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous background. It makes the image really pop!
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Chana Malkah said...

My, this is just too cute and perfect or an anniversary! We were just tickled to find it on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lisa :) said...

This background really caught my eye on a challenge blog, had to come by for a closer look. LOVE it!!!