My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 February 2017

Fiskarettes UK Scrapbook page using Star Power Punch

Good Morning to you All and Welcome Back!
 
TodaI am sharing with you my latest scrapbook page using Fiskars Star Power Punch and the Star Intricate Border Punch.

  



I created the background using Distress Stains as lines and my little girl helped splat the colour on. Then I added lines of Gesso using a plastic card to try and create rays of light for this piece and sprayed with some Distress sprays for a bit of shine. I used a white pen and twinkling H2Os for the title and added my corrugated stars and small white stars to the background for extra detail. 

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: