My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Lemon Shortbread Fairy Flower Scent DT Card for Challenge #36

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #36.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Fairy Flower Scent digi stamp. For this card I had Mother's Day in mind as that is coming up (In the UK). This stamp is so cute, really fell in love with this beautiful fairy  :)


Products used:
Lemon Shortbread Fairy Flower Scent digi stamp
Stampin' Up! Flower Punch
Promarkers - various colours
White Gel Pen
Coloured Card / green vellum
Flower Paper (Trimcraft

I used some pretty flowery background paper and matched my colours for the layout to this. I used Promarkers to colour my fairy and then went over the white parts with a gel pen to make them pop. I die cut some leaves in green vellum and card and punched a few flowers. Matting on bright orange for a contrast and finishing with some gems/pearls.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Dis Digi Design Challenge: Add Die cut / or punches
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog : Anything Goes
A Inky Mess: Mixed Media (Paper, pen, pearls) 

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is so pretty! Gorgeous colours and design! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
Lucy x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Such a beautiful Mothers Day Card. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge