My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Valentine's Card using Beary in Love kit by Imagine That

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using a digi kit I was lucky enough to win from Imagine That. This kit is called Beary in Love and is so so so cute!!! This kit comes with papers, elements (like the bear, buttons and much more) and black sentiments.
  

I layed out what I wanted my card to look like in Photoshop and then seperated the elements. Printed onto smooth white card and then fussy cut the bear and heart, and guillotined the lined and heart background. I layered these with red cardstock to make the backing papers pop and used foam pads for the elements. A super cute and quick card!

I have entered this into the following challenges:
Imagine That! : FB and Blog Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous and cute card...great work.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp

Luv CHRISSYxx

Le Doux Designs said...

so very beary cute card! It's beautiful, thanks for joining in the Imagine that Digistamp challenge ~ DT Sandy