My Lovely Followers

Sunday 5 March 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card for Challenge #229 using Sasayaki Glitter Digi

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today a new challenge starts over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Say it with Music. I was inspired by the nursery rhyme which is one of my daughters favourite! The sponsor this week is Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps by my friend Naz :) and the digi I have used is Elly the Elephant Dancing. This stamp is so cute perfect for the theme.




I have used:
B&M Hobby World Papers - Seas the Day
Limetree Craft - smooth white and gold card 
Fiskars - Star Power Punch 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon
Studio G - letter stamps
Promarker Pens

I lightly distressed the edges of the patterened and white card and coloured the stamp using my Promarkers. Layered up and stamped the greeting. To finish I added punched gold stars and pearly sequin stars.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts: C and S - monthly
Die Cut Divas - For the love of animals/pets - monthly (stars) 
The Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes - monthly 

* Daisy Chain Challenges: Make it feminine - monthly *

Winners Bagde
  
A bit more time to craft: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Darling and I love the sentiment.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!!! Lovely baby card! Thanks for linking up to our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Cathie Borowski said...

What an adorable card, and you could use it for any occasion as well. Thank you for entering the Diecut Divas For the love of animals challenge. Cathie DT