My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

LC Designs We 6 Daschunds card for Hochanda show on Monday 20th

Good Morning To You All!
 
Here I am sharing another card I have made for the LC Designs shows that are on Hochanda on Monday 20th at 2pm and 5pm! Tune in to check out the lovely stamps sets, other goodies and of course my cards!
  

This is a cute card made using the Daschunds' stamp set! I used LC Designs paper pad for the background and the flowers. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval dies for the main feature and SU! punches for the hexagons, leaves, flowers and hearts. I hand cut the sentiment and coloured the Daschunds with Promarkers. To finish I added faux black fine liner stitching to the decorative elements and pearls for the flower centres. 

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Creatalicious Challenges: Anything Goes with gems/pearls 

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and design thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT