My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Mushroom Land Elf

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #37.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Mushroom Land Elf digi stamp. For this card I had Mother's Day in mind as that is coming up (In the UK). This stamp is so cute, really fell in love with this beautiful fairy  :)


I used:
Mushroom Land Elf digi stamp by Lemon Shortbread
Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Studio G and LC Designs letter / word stamps
Stampin' Up butterfly stamp and punch 

I coloured and fussy cut the fab image. I embossed and inked the background which I'm super pleased with how this turned out! To finish I added the greeting and some extra butterflies. 

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Creates and Makes Challenge: Anything Goes
Create and Inspire: Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs: Any shape card
Digi Chooseday: Anything Goes

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

9 comments:

Shabneez said...

Cute image and love the design Sarah. Shabneez x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and pretty

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Sarah, sweet design.xx ♥[aNNie]

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so adorable with that precious little elf! Great colors setting your scene, too! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~ Katrina

samanthadesigns said...

Your image is such a stand out. I love the mushroom border on each side of the main image, it really brings things together. Great Job!

Rae Ann said...

That is the perfect embossing folder for this card! Love the colors you chose.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Any Shape challenge.

Maria Valente said...

This is so cute and I love the colouring! Thank you for playing along at Create & Inspire.
Maria (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Great colouring and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Eve's Been Reading said...

So very very cute, love that embossing folder! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Good Luck! Yvonne (DT)