My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 May 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #239 - One For The Ladies/Mother's Day (USA)

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today a new challenge starts over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is One for the Ladies / Mother's Day (USA)! The sponsor this week is A Stitch Back In Twine and the digi I have used is Fairy Darcee!



I decided to go through my scraps in my stash and used the sewing machine to stitch these onto the card base. I stamped some blue swirls and leaves around the edges. Printing the digi onto white cardstock I fussy cut the fairy out and coloured with my Promarkers. I then punched out some flowers, used Weathered Wood Distress Ink around the edges and added Card Candi to the centres. I stamped the greeting and used punched to punch out the shapes to layer up to finish.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x


 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com