My Lovely Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

Scrapper's Delights Guest DT Card for Inspiration

Good Morning to you All!
  
Today am sharing my Inspiration card as a Guest Designer for Scrapper's Delights. I have worked with the digi image Magic is All Around Us Silhouette. This image is so really stunning and classy, I also love the sentiment!


printed onto smooth white card, then I used Distress Ink for the background, splashing water onto it and building up layers. I added stickles glitter to the wings and dotted this on the background. To finish I added a few sequins to give it a magical feel.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the challenge blog for Scrapper's Delights!

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com
🙂

No comments: