My Lovely Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

Silhouette Cat Friends DT Card for Little Claire Designs

Good Morning,

Sorry I've been a but AWOL this week, I've been on holiday and not really gotten back into the swing of blogging! Right so today I am sharing another DT card for Little Claire Designs. This is one of the stamps in the fab Stamp Box andis such a cute design!


I used LC Designs ombre mini paper for the background and one of their small scalloped cards for the base. I used a x-cut scalloped square die to cut out the stamped image and coloured with Promarkers. To finish I added punched leaves and flowers (SU!) and added pearls to the flower centres.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Stamp Box which is fab value for money,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifulllllll Sarah
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very nice card!