My Lovely Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

Little Claire's Design Team Challenge # 66 - Love & Marriage

Good Morning Everyone!
 
For the Little Claire's Design Team Challenge # 66 - Love and Marriage I have used a sheet from the lovely Irresistible Images - Silhouette Romance pack. I made this card for a dear friend who recently got engaged on holiday


I used my Distress Inks to blend a romantic sunset and give the edge of the peach card some definition. I die cut a heart in black for the background and layered flowers and pearls around the image, finishing with a congrats banner. 
 
The prize for this challenge is a £10 voucher to spend on the LC Designs website. Defo worth entering! Details can be found here.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: