My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #209 - Think Pink DT Card using Imagine That Digi

Welcome Back!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Think Pink for October / Breast Cancer Awareness. I was givien this super cute digi stamp from Imagine That Digi Stamps and this one is called Chloe's Heart Balloon. This digi comes with a few lovely sentiments and the one I selected could be used for someone who has been given the all clear after treatment! Here is my card . . .   



I just went all out with the pink theme and kept it simple by using pink backing paper, Pro-markers to colour this cute mouse and then added some ribbon and gems to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Daisy Chain Challenges: Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great card, Sarah - love the background you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

Helen x