My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 March 2017

Daschunds' Birthday Card using LC Designs stamp for Hochanda show

Good Morning Everyone!
 
Here I am sharing another card I have made for LC Designs shows that are on Hochanda today at 2pm and 5pm! Keep an eye out for the lovely stamps sets and of course my cards! :)
  

This is a simple card made using the Daschunds' stamp set! I used LC Designs mini paper pad for the background and stamped the dogs and balloons onto this. The stamped again on white card and coloured using Promarkers and fussy cut to to glue onto the patterend paper. I then stamped the greetings in the corners and used a fine black pen to create a wavy border around the edges to finish.

I have entered this in the following challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge: Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Bunny said...

My aunt would have loved this card. It's so cute. She had this breed her entire life.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is adorable. Love the little image. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Helen said...

Beautiful creation, Sarah - such a pity about the power cut! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and we hope to see you again in April.

Helen x