My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Guest Designer for House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - "Lets Party"

Good Morning my Friends!
 
Today I can reveal I am Guest Designing for March and April for House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge Blog and my first card is for challenge #236 "Lets Party". So happy to be a GDT member and am loving re-discovering House Mouse and the beautiful papers / stamps I already had for a rainy day. My little girl thinks they are cute too!



For this card I have used:
 Joanna Sheen House Mouse Papers
Stampin' Up - spotty paper, buttons leaf die and small flower punch
Limetree Craft - coloured card 
Fiskars - Squeeze In Bloom Flower Punch

I fussy cut the decoupage papers and decided to keep the background simple with a spotty pattern. I layered different colour papers to create a base for the cake and borders. To finish I added the greeting and some flowers and leaves around the corners for extra pretty detail.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas - For the love of animals/pets - monthly (leaf die)
 The Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes - monthly  
Daisy Chain Challenges: Make it feminine - monthly 
A bit more time to craft: Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
new challenge over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog!
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

10 comments:

Bunny said...

What a great card, Sarah. I love all the fussy cutting you did. This is so cute. I have been waiting for this day as I have been so excited to be a guest designer for March and April.

Susieque1963 said...

I love the fussy cut outs. I like to do that also, makes the image jump right off the page at you. Glad we could be Guest Designers for House of Mouse together! Really
cute card.

Sue said...

WOW, lots of fussy cutting and beautiful layers going on here! Sarah, so glad to have you designing alongside us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Fabulous first make too. Love the colors you chose and your beautiful flowers too.

Hugs
Sue

Michelle N. said...

Such a cute card-I sure appreciate all the work you did! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

Christine said...

Hi Sarah these cute guys are thoroughly enjoying dancing on this cake.. super sweet image, adorable cute creation fab take on the chall theme.. Super Guest Design creation..

smiles Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card for GD and love the HM too... I am now following you, you may want to do the same and come over..xx ♥[aNNie]

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute fun image and great colour combo
Carol x

Arlene said...

Those mice are sure excited. I love the one jumping for joy.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dorothy S said...

This is adorable. What a great combination of elements with the cute mice - to create the oh - so -cute scene! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cindy C. said...

OH my goodness, how very fun!! Your card made me smile, and I love how you embellish it. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cut Divas.