My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Little Claire Designs DT card using Hedgie Hoggie Hugs for Christmas New Set

Good Morning!
 
Had a lot going on but today I am sharing another DT card I made using the Little Claire Designs new stamp set Hedgie Hoggie Hugs for Christmas. This set is the cutest and I had so much fun I made several cards with this set.
You can catch up with the Hochanda re-wind show here to see these launched!
  

This is a fab stamp and I have used Little Claire papers for the background, Promarkers to colour the image and a black fine liner to create the borders. The sentiment is included with the set and the holly berry is a die from the x-cut range.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment: