My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

Polar Bear Hugs Christmas Card using Little Claire Designs Stamp and Festive Pine Green Elegant Edge Card

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using Little Claire Designs Hugs stamp set. I thought this would be fab for Christmas cards and hand inked a scarf round the Polar Bear to make him more festive. The beautiful Pine Green Elegant Edge Card blanks can be found here along with Berry Red ones!
  

I sprayed the card blank with Distress Spray in Picket Fence to make it a little bit snowy. I think stamped the image onto white smooth card, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut. The sentiment is from a set that is being released in the July launch on Hochanda on the 7th! To finish I added some sparkly glitter glue and a few pearls as extra snowflakes.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune into Hochanda on the 7th July,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's sweet and beautiful Sarah
Gr Karin