My Lovely Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

You're Fabulous DT card using For the Love of Stamps June collection stamps

Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card from the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. My inspiration for this card came from the mask and is styled to recreate a vanity mirror and make-up table.
I used the lovely You're Fabulous Stamps and matching mask.


Products Used:

You’re Fabulous! Stamp Set and mask
Card blank, 
Stamping Mirri Mats - Circles
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic Selection
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Pretty Pastel
Stickles - Bronze
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Promarkers: Baby Pink, Ice Grey 1, 2 & 3, Oatmeal, Vanilla, Tan, Cocoa, Ruby, Cerise
Tape and Foam Pads


I traced around the mask and coloured the mirror in with the Baby Pink Promarker. I made the table from a rectangle and sketched in my own mirror legs. The mirri mat made a perfect mirror and I stamped and fussy cut out all the makeup elements to make this card. To finish I added glitter to the mirror to create shining lights.
 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: