My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps Birth Flower Stamps - May - from the new Hunkydory Launch on Create and Craft

Good Evening Everyone!

This evening I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the brand new  Hunkydory Birth Flowers launch that started today! My card has been made with the lovely new stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole beautiful range which can be seen on Create and Craft over the next few days!

For my first card I have used the May stamp which is the Lily of the Valley flower and wanted to contrast the white flower against a black and gold background.


Products Used:
Birth Flowers Stamps
6” x 6” Card blank
Gold Mirri Card, Midnight Black Stamping Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Stamping Mirri Mats in Circles
Distress Oxides; Twisted Citron, Black Soot
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Waterbrush, White Acrylic
Foam Pads, Tape, Pearls

I stamped directly onto the Ink Me! circles and used the Distress Oxides with a waterbrush to paint in the background. I added flicks of white acrylic to the black card and used the gold mirri card to layer.
 Don't forget to tune into the shows on Create and Craft tomorrow to catch the lovely new Birth Flowers range! 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: