My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps Birth Flower Stamps - June - from the new Hunkydory Birth Flower Range

Morning Everybody!

Today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the brand new Hunkydory Birth Flowers launch that started today! My card has been made with the lovely new stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole beautiful range which can be seen on Create and Craft today!

For this card I have used the June stamp which is the Rose flower and wanted to create some different textures for this card, so I distressed the edges of the card and used one of the background papers that looked textured. 

Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps
4” x 6” Card blank, Matt-tastic Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Beautiful Brights
Distress Oxides; Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black, Waterbrush
Foam Pads, Tape, Gems, Black Fineliner

I created a Distress Oxide background and stamped onto this using the Oxide ink to stamp the rose wording to make the backgound. I stamped the rose in versafine ink and used a waterbrush with the oxide ink to colour. I added pen lines, a hand cut banner and gems to finish. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: