My Lovely Followers

Saturday 30 December 2017

Set Sail Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Products

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the really fab Set Sail stamps.


Products Used:
Set Sail Stamps
5” x 5” Card Blank
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Perfectly Natural and Splendid Stripes
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Punches - oval & scalloped oval
Fine liner, Tape and Foam Pads

Another simple card made up of backing papers and stamping onto the background and using paper piecing to create the ship. I added the punched sentment and fine liner faux stitiching to finish.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: