My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018

Birth Flowers Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

Hi Everybody!

Today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the Hunkydory Birth Flowers range! My card has been made with the lovely new stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole beautiful range to compliment the stamps!

For this card I have used the January stamp which is the Carnation flower and I wanted to keep this one simple and clean.

Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps
5” x 7” Card blank, Matt-tastic Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Stamping Mirri Mats in Oval
Distress Oxides; Spiced Marmalade, Antique Linen, Lucky Clover
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Waterbrush, Foam Pads, Tape

I stamped the flowers around the corners and onto the oval to create the focal point. I coloured another oval to match the matt-tastic and used my oxides to colour the flowers. To finish I stamped the sentiment in the opposite corners. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: